Law Zero: A robot may not injure humanity, or, through inaction, allow humanity to come to harm.
Law One: A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm, unless this would violate a higher order law.
Law Two: A robot must obey orders given it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with a higher order law.
Law Three: A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with a higher order law.
KeywordsReference Frame Coordinate Frame Computer Numerical Control Industrial Robot Revolute Joint
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Asimov, I., 1950, I, Robot, Doubleday & Company, Inc., New York.Google Scholar
- Aspragathos, N. A., and Dimitros, J. K., 1998, A comparative study of three methods for robot kinematics, IEEE Transaction on Systems, Man and Cybernetic-PART B: CYBERNETICS, 28 (2), 115-145.Google Scholar
- Chernousko, F. L., Bolotnik, N. N., and Gradetsky, V. G., 1994, Manipulation Robots: Dynamics, Control, and Optimization, CRC Press, Boca Raton, Florida.Google Scholar
- Dugas, R., 1995, A History of Mechanics (English translation), Switzerland, Editions du Griffon, Central Book Co., New York.Google Scholar
- Erdman, A. G., 1993, Modern Kinematics: Developed in the Last Forty Years, John Wiley & Sons, New York.Google Scholar
- Fahimi, F., 2009, Autonomous Robots: Mdeling, Path Planing, and Control, Springer, New York.Google Scholar
- Milne, E. A., 1948, Vectorial Mechanics, Methuen & Co. LTD., London.Google Scholar
- Niku, S. B., 2001, Introduction to Robotics: Analysis, Systems, Applications, Prentice Hall, New Jersey.Google Scholar
- Rosheim, M. E., 1994, Robot Evolution: The Development of Anthrobotics, John Wiley & Sons, New York.Google Scholar
- Shahinpoor, M., 1987, A Robot Engineering Textbook, Harper and Row Publishers, New York and London.Google Scholar
- Tsai, L. W., 1999, Robot Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, New York.Google Scholar
- Veit, S., 1992, Whatever happened to … personal robots?, The Computer Shopper, 12 (11), 794-795.Google Scholar