Help and Documentation
Part of the Statistics and Computing book series (SCO)
The full Stata package comes with 17 volumes of reference manuals. Both these manuals and the Stata help files are well written and authoritative and their style is consistent. They are of great help to beginners through advanced users.
KeywordsEsophageal Cancer Function Call Mailing List Search String Content Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Carlos Alzola and Jr. Frank E. Harrell. An Introduction to S and the Hmisc and Design Libraries. Available from http://biostat.mc.vanderbilt.edu/RS/sintro.pdf, 2006.
- 7.R core members, Saikat DebRoy, Roger Bivand, et al. foreign: Read Data Stored by Minitab, S, SAS, SPSS, Stata, Systat, dBase, ... Available from http://cran.r-project.org, 2009. R package version 0.8-33.
- 14.Jr. Frank E. Harrell and with contributions from many other users. Hmisc: Harrell Miscellaneous. Available from http://cran.r-project.org, 2008. R package version 3.5-2.
- 44.Phil Spector. Data Manipulation with R (Use R). Springer, 2008.Google Scholar
- 51.W. N. Venables and B. D. Ripley. Modern Applied Statistics with S, 4th ed. Springer, 2002.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2010