An 89-year-old man presented with a history of increasing shortness of breath and atypical chest pain.
KeywordsAortic Dissection Aortic Valve Replacement Pericardial Effusion Marfan Syndrome Cardiac Sarcoidosis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Channell K, Washington ER. Marfan syndrome. http://www.emedicine.com/orthoped/TOPIC414.HTM
- Chen H. Marfan syndrome. http://www.emedicine.com/PED/topic1372.htm
- Hollander JE, Chang AM, Shofer FS, et al. Coronary Computed Tomographic Angiography for Rapid Discharge of Low-Risk Patients With Potential Acute Coronary Syndromes. Ann Emerg Med 2008 Nov 7 [Epub ahead of print].Google Scholar
- Katz MG, Raucher-Sternfeld A, Sasson L. Aortic Root Aneurysm After Balloon Valvoplasty: Evaluation with CT Angiography. Pediatr Cardiol 2008 Oct 2 [Epub ahead of print].Google Scholar
- Nicol ED, Kafka H, Stirrup J, et al. A single, comprehensive non-invasive cardiovascular assessment in pulmonary arterial hypertension: combined computed tomography pulmonary and coronary angiography. Int J Cardiol 2008 Aug 5 [Epub ahead of print].Google Scholar
- Strimel WJ, Assadi R, Sovari AA, et al. Pericardial effusion. http://www.emedicine.com/med/TOPIC1786.HTM
- Van der Wall EE, Schuijf JD, Bax JJ. Triple rule-out CT coronary angiography: three of a kind? Int J Cardiovasc Imaging 2008 Nov 11 [Epub ahead of print].Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2009