Congenital Coronary and Other Anomalies
A 48-year-old woman presented with a history of an abnormal myocardial perfusion stress test result in the anterior wall.
KeywordsLeft Anterior Descend Coronary Sinus Atrial Septal Defect Right Coronary Artery Ventricular Septal Defect
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Bayne EJ, Cronin L. Sinus of Valsalva aneurysm, http://www.emedicine.com/ped/topic2106.htm
- Carr MR. Atrial septal defect, general concepts, http://www.emedicine.com/ped/topic171.htm
- Carr MR, Thapar M, King BR. Atrial septal defect, general concepts. http://www.emedicine.com/ped/topic171.htm
- Love BA, Portman MA. Atrial septal defect, patent foramen ovale. http://www.emedicine.com/ped/topic2494.htm
- Weinstein S, Michler RE. Atrial septal defect, unroofed coronary sinus: surgical perspective. http://www.emedicine.com/ped/topic2815.htm
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2009