Two Levels Similarity Modelling: a Novel Content Based Image Clustering Concept
In this work, we applied a co-clustering concept in content based image recognition field. In this aim, we introduced a two levels similarity modelling (TLSM) concept. This approach is based on a new images similarity formulation using obtained co-clusters. The obtained results show a real improvement of image recognition accuracy in comparison with obtained accuracy obtained using one of classical co-clustering systems.
- 1.I. S. Dhillon, S. Mallela et D. S. Modha: Information theoretic Coclustering, International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (SIGKDD), 2003.Google Scholar
- 2.A.L. Oliveira, S.C. Madeira: Biclustering algorithms for biological data analysis: a syrvey, EEE/ACM Trans. Computational Biology and Bioinformatics, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 24–45, 2004.Google Scholar
- 4.G. Qiu: Bipartite graph partitioning and content-based image clustering, CVMP 2004, 1st European Conference on Visual Media Production (CVMP), The IEE, Savoy Place, London, 15–16 March 2004Google Scholar
- 5.K.O. Cheng, N.F. Law, W.C. Siu, T.H. Lau.: BiVisu: Software Tool for Bicluster Detection and Visualization. Bioinformatics Advance Access published June 22, 2007Google Scholar
- 6.A.Djouak, K, Djemal and H.Maaref: Modular statistical optimization and VQ method for image recognition — 2nd international workshop on artificial neural networks and intelligent information processing. ANNIP 2006. Portugal. Aout 2006.Google Scholar