THE META-ONTOLOGY MODEL OF THE FISHDISEASE DIAGNOSTIC KNOWLEDGE BASED ON OWL
For improving available and reusable of knowledge in fish disease diagnosis (FDD) domain and facilitating knowledge acquisition, an ontology model of FDD knowledge was developed based on owl according to FDD knowledge model. It includes terminology of terms in FDD knowledge and hierarchies of their class.
- Chandrasekaran, B., J. R. Josephson, et al. (1999). What Are Ontologies, and Why Do We Need Them?, IEEE Computer Society: 20–26.Google Scholar
- Chen YanHong. Component-based Software Reuse of the research and application [D],BeiJing: Capital University of Ecnomics and Business, 2004.Google Scholar
- Chen, L. L. and C. W. Chan “Ontology Construction from Knowledge Acquisition.” Proceedings of Pacific Knowledge Acquisition Workshop (PKAW 2000): 11–13.Google Scholar
- Palma, J. and R. Marin (2002). “Modelling Contextual Meta-Knowledge in Temporal Model Based Diagnosis.” Proceedings of ECAI: 407–411.Google Scholar
- Perez, A. G. and V. R. Benjamins (1999). “Overview of Knowledge Sharing and Reuse Components: Ontologies and Problem-Solving Methods.” IJCAI-99 workshop on Ontologies and Problem-Solving Methods (KRR5), Stockholm, Sweden, August 2: 1999.Google Scholar