Research and Implement of Maize Varietypromotion Decision Support System Based Onwebgis
In China, maize is a main cereal crop. Actually maize has a huge number of varieties which are also updating day by day. However, the seed enterprises frequently don't seriously consider the suitability of the varieties but promoting blindly, leading to the loss of both enterprises and farmers. This study focuses on the design and development of a network platform which can put forward promotion proposal of maize varieties. This platform is based on Visual Studio 2005 + SuperMap IS. NET 2008 + SQL Server 2000, and considers seed enterprises as the main target. Furthermore, it integrates varieties' suitability evaluation model and combination model which are also very helpful to the promoting of maize variety.
This system analyzes the specific requirements of users. It is integrated with the existing suitability evaluation model and combination model. With GIS, it sufficiently caters for their practice requirements and is easy-to-use, and can provide users support for decision-making in promoting or introducing varieties. At the same time it provides information of maize variety and regional planting environmental characteristics.
KeywordsGeographic Information System Combination Model Maize Variety Suitability Evaluation Suitable Variety
- Hu Sheng-wu, Zhu Yan-xia, Development and application of WebGIS[M], Engineering of Surveying and Mapping, 2007, 08:5–9 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Li Enpu, Yan Xiangsheng, Seed business and industrial development of china, [J] China Seed Industry, 2005, 01:5–6 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Liu Xin, Use of Storage Solution the Combined Query s Program Design in C# [M], Computer Knowledge and Technology, 2008, 06:1065–1068 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Lv Jing, Shi Jin Translation, Dusan Petkovic, Essentials of SQL Sever 2000, [M], Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 2001 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Tang Qilin, Song Lianqi, The strategic choice of survival and development of small and medium-sized seed enterprises of china[J], Seed Industry Guide, 2008, 01:5–8 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Wen rui, Ouyang weichen, SQL Server 2005 from entry to the master[M], Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 2007 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Yu Xianqiang, Fang Yumin, Tang Wei, The status and recommendations of variety promotion[J], China Seed Industry, 2007, 09:33–34 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Zhang Shubin, The Developmental Course and Trends of Geographic Information System (GIS)[M], Taiyuan Science and Technology, 2007, 10:81–82 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Zhang Yueting, Han Yang, Zhang Hongyu, Featured case of database systems development based on C#[M], Beijing: Posts And Telecommunications News Publisher, 2007 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Zheng Renjie, Yin Renkun, Tao Yonglei, Practical Software Engineering[M], Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 2002. (in Chinese)Google Scholar