Calculation of Resources Carrying Capacitybased on Ecological Footprint in Beijingmountainous Area
The issue uses ecological footprint method to research 7 target counties of Beijing and gains the per capita ecological deficit after 12 percent areas deduction for biological diversification. We found that target region has a magnified trend of ecological deficit and then, we try to offer some proposals about how to develop the mountainous counties.
KeywordsEcological Footprint Optimum Population Ecological Carry Capacity Ecological Deficit Ecological Environment Protection
- Chen Min, Zhang Li-jun, Wang Ru-song, Hiai Bao-guang, Dynamics of Ecological Footprint of China from 1978 to 2003, Resources Science, 2005, 27(6):132–138.Google Scholar
- Wackenagel M, William E R. Our Ecological Footprint: Reducing Human Impact on the earth. Gabriola Islands, New Society Publishers, 1996.Google Scholar
- Xu Zhong-min, Cheng Guo-dong, Zhang Zhi-qianag, A Resolution to the Conception of Ecological Footprint, China Population Resources and Environment, 2006, 16(6):69–78.Google Scholar
- Xu Zhong-min, Zhang Zhi-qiang, Cheng Guo-dong The Calculation and Analysis of Ecological Footprints of Gansu Province, Acta Geographica Sinica 2000, 55(5):607–615Google Scholar
- Zhong Xiao-qing, Zhao Yong-liang, Zhong Shan, Si Huan, Dynamic Analysis on China s Ecological Footprint Supply and Demand from 1978 to 2004, Geomatics and Information Science of Wuhan University, 2006, 31(11):1023–1025.Google Scholar