The Simulation of Agricultural Non-Point Sourcepollution in Shuangyang River Watershed
At present, agricultural non-point source pollution has become an important factor of the water environment deterioration and the lake eutrophication in China. With the Shuangyang River watershed for research object, using GIS and other soft wares establishing the database and the thematic maps of the Shuangyang River watershed, and using AnnAGNPS model simulated agricultural non-point source pollution of the watershed. The results showed that the total pollutant loading time distribution and spatial distribution of Shuangyang River Watershed sources of agricultural nitrogen, phosphorus and sediments. The Application can provide references for theoretical study of the non-point source pollution control and management, as well as practice for this area or domestic other regions.
KeywordsTotal Phosphorus Heilongjiang Province Universal Soil Loss Equation Point Source Pollution Songnen Plain
- Bao Quansheng, Wang Huadong. The Research and Prospect on Non-Point Source Pollution of Water Environment in China. Scientia Geographica Sinica, 1996, 16(1):66–72. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Cronshey, R. G, and F. G. Theurcr. Ann AGNPS Non-Point Pollutant Loading Model. In: Proceedings of the First Federal Interagency Hydrologic Modeling Conference. April 19–23, at Las Vegas, NV, 1998.Google Scholar
- Darden, R. and Bingner, R. L. AGNPS 2001 Input Data Preparation Model. Technical Reference Version 2. Jan 2001. Available through Internet at: http://www.sedlab.olemiss.edu/AGNPS/reg_download.html.
- Li Guibao, Yin Chengqing, Shan Baoqing. Current Situation and Prospect of Control and Management on Non-Point Source Pollution. Agro-environmental Protection, 2001, 20(3): 190–191 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Liu Jihui, Lai Geying. Research Progress of the Agricultural Non-Point Source Pollution, Journal of Water Resources & Water Engineering, 2007, (1):29 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Meng Dan. Study of Rural Non-point Source Pollution in Shitoukoumen Reservoir Reach Based on GIS, Northeast Normal University, 2006 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Peng Kui, Zhu Bo. Discussion on Non-point Pollution and Management of Agricultural, Nutrients Environmental Protection, 2001, 1:15–17 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Yang Ailing, Zhu Yanming. The Study of Non-Point Source Pollution of Surface Water Environment, Advances in environmental science, 1998, 7(5):60–67 (in Chinese).Google Scholar