Cyber SA: Situational Awareness for Cyber Defense
Situation Awareness (SA) for cyber defense consists of at least seven aspects
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
We would like to thank the Army Research Office for sponsoring the workshop on Cyber Situation Awareness held at George Mason University in March 3-4, 2009.
- H. Gardner, The Mind’s New Science: A History of the Cognitive Revolution, Basic Books, 1987.Google Scholar
- D. Geer Jr., K. S. Hoo, A. Jaquith, “Information security: Why the future belongs to the quants,” IEEE Security & Privacy, 2003.Google Scholar
- P. Johnson-Laird, How We Reason, Oxford University Press, 2006.Google Scholar
- C. Sutton, A. McCallum, “Piecewise Training for Structured Prediction,” Machine Learning, To appear.Google Scholar
- G. Tadda and et al., “Realizing situation awareness within a cyber environment,” In Multisensor, Multisource Information Fusion: Architectures, Algorithms, and Applications, B. V. Dasarathy, eds., Proceedings of SPIE Vol. 624 (SPIE, Bellingham, WA, 2006) 624204, Kissimmee FL, April 2006.Google Scholar