Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
Well, yes, we’ve all learned about the object-oriented programming paradigm before. But it never hurts to go over some basic definitions so that we’re all on the same page for our discussion about objectoriented analysis and design.
KeywordsClass Diagram Objectoriented Analysis Feature List User Story Development Life Cycle
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cockburn, A. Writing Effective Use Cases. (Boston, MA: Addison-Wesley, 2000.)Google Scholar
- Fowler, M. UML Distilled. (Boston, MA: Addison-Wesley, 2000.)Google Scholar
- Graham, Paul. “Why Arc isn’t Especially Object Oriented,” retrieved from www.paulgraham.com/noop.html on October 12, 2009.
- McLaughlin, Brett D., et. al. Head First Object-Oriented Analysis & Design. (O’Reilly Media, Inc. Sebastopol, CA: 2007.)Google Scholar
- Wirfs-Brock, R. and A. McKean. Object Design: Roles Responsibilities, and Collaborations. (Boston, MA: Addison-Wesley, 2003.)Google Scholar