Many decisions that you make, no matter what level you are in the organization, have a financial impact. For you to grow on the job, and within your organization, you must understand financial data at a basic level. This will enable you to make better decisions in both your professional and personal lives.
KeywordsCash Flow Balance Sheet Secondary Market Future Cash Flow Commercial Paper
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Wikipedia, “Finance,” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finance.
- Investopedia, Richard Loth, “Financial Ratio Tutorial,” http://www.investopedia.com/university/ratios/.
- Wikipedia, “Rate of Return,” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Return_on_lnvestment.
- Cost Leadership Strategy, “Cost Leadership Strategy,” http://www.costleadershipstrategy.com/ February 26, 2011.
- PMI. A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, 4th ed. Newtown Square, PA: Project Management Institute, 2010.Google Scholar