Medicaid, Medicare Poised to Expand
More than 100 million Americans rely upon Medicaid and Medicare for insurance coverage.
KeywordsHealth Care Reform Medicare Part Kaiser Family Foundation Medicare Advantage Preventive Care Service
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- HealthCare.gov. “Medicare Beneficiary Savings and the Affordable Care Act.” U.S. Department of Health & Human Services. http://www.healthcare.gov/center/reports/affordablecareact.html, 2010.
- KFF.org. “Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program Provisions in the New Health Reform Law.” Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation. http://www.kff.org/healthreform/7952.cfm, 2010.
- -. “Summary of Key Changes to Medicare in 2010 Health Reform Law.” Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation. http://www.kff.org/healthreform/upload/7948-02.pdf, 2010.
- Pizzi, Richard. “Florida Long-Term Care Providers Issue Warning on Medicaid, Medicare Cuts.” HealthCare Finance News. http://www.healthcarefinancenews.com/news/florida-long-term-care-providers-issue-warning-medicaid-medicare-cuts, 2010.
- Reinhardt, Uwe E. “How Medicare Pays Physicians.” New York Times. http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/12/03/how-medicare-pays-physicians/, December 3, 2010.
- -. “The Annual Drama of the ‘Doc Fix.’” New York Times. http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/12/17/the-annual-drama-of-the-doc-fix/, December 17, 2010.
- Smith, Donna. “Q+A: How Does Healthcare Overhaul Affect Medicare?” Reuters. http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/03/22/us-usa-healthcare-medicare-idUSTRE62JIFS20100322, March 22, 2010.
- Sommers, Benjamin D. and Arnold M. Epstein. “Medicaid Expansion—The Soft Underbelly of Health Care Reform?” New England Journal of Medicine, November 24, 2010. (10.1056/NEJMp 1010866)Google Scholar
© Dave Parks 2011