Often during the requirement-gathering process there can be negotiation between individuals before arriving at the final requirement. While the final result is the primary artifact used for managing the project, sometimes the internal discussion can be a useful reference. In this chapter I&ll show you how to add discussions to your SharePoint site. Specifically, you will do the following:
KeywordsDisplay Form Requirement List Discussion List Referential Integrity Context Menu
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Create a discussion list, which will allow users to post comments and respond to previous posts.Google Scholar
- 2.Link a discussion to a specific requirement so you can organize the discussions.Google Scholar
- 3.Try different ways of displaying the various threads within a discussion.Google Scholar
- 4.Use web parts to display both a requirement and the related discussion on the same page.Google Scholar
- 5.Use Outlook to view the discussion and post replies.Google Scholar