Advertisement

Pro LINQ pp 369-409 | Cite as

Additional XML Capabilities

Abstract

In the previous two chapters, I demonstrated how to create, modify, and traverse XML data with the LINQ to XML API I also de monstrated the building blocks for creating powerful XML queries. I hope by now you would agree that LINQ to XML will handle about 90 percent of your XML needs, but what about the remaining 10 percent? Let’s see if we can get that percentage higher. If Microsoft added schema validation, transformations, and XPath query capability, what percentage of your use cases would that achieve?

Keywords

Schema Information Root Element Child Element XPath Query Helper Method 
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.

Preview

Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.

Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.

Copyright information

© Joseph C. Rattz, Jr. and Dennis Hayes 2009

Personalised recommendations