Advertisement

Abstract

If your immediate impulse is to skip this chapter to jump right into coding, then you’re probably part of the 80 percent that disregard the value of planning. Give me a chance to show you what the other 20 percent already know: Planning has a definite and positive effect on the timeliness, quality, expense, and long-term reusability of software.

Keywords

Mover Class Entire Cycle Event Handler Gravity Class Code Snippet 
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.

Preview

Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.

Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.

Copyright information

© William Drol 2002

Authors and Affiliations

  • William Drol

There are no affiliations available

Personalised recommendations