Pair Programming (Dear Uncle Joe, My Pair Programmer Has Halitosis)
KeywordsProduction Code Design Document Single Programmer Average Programmer Pair Programming
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Robert C. Martin posting to the newsgroup comp. object, subject: “Pair Programming—Yuck!” October 28, 2001.Google Scholar
- 2.Anonymous XPer, see the “Voice of eXPerience: Tales from the Front Line” sidebar in Chapter 4.Google Scholar
- 3.Ron Jeffries, posting to the C2 Wild page “Pair Programming Ergonomics,” http://cz.com/cgi-bin/wiki?PairProgrammingErgonomics.
- 5.Gerald M. McCue, “IBM’s Santa Teresa Laboratory—Architectural design for program devel- opment,” IBM Systems Journal (http://www.research.ibm.com/journal/sj/i7i/ibmsj1701C.pdf), vol. 17, no. 1, 1978.
- 6.Alistair Cockburn and Laurie Williams, “The Costs and Benefits of Pair Programming,” http://collaboration.csc.ncsu.edu/laurie/Papers/XPSardinia.PDF, 2002.
- 7.Dino Fancellu, e-mail to author, January 5, 2003.Google Scholar
- 8.Ron Jeffries, posting to the C2 Wild page “Pair Programming Ergonomics,” http://cz.com/cgi-bin/wiki?PairProgrammingErgonomics.
- 9.Gary A. Ham, e-mail to author, March 3, 2003.Google Scholar
- 11.Alistair Cockburn and Laurie Williams, op. cit., p. 3.Google Scholar
- 12.Kent Beck, Extreme Programming Explained: Embrace Change ( New York, NY: Addison-Wesley, 2000 ), p. 68.Google Scholar
- 13.Matt Stephens and Doug Rosenberg, Extreme Programming Refactored: The Case Against XP (Berkeley, CA: Apress, 2003), Chapter 6, “Pair Programming.”Google Scholar
- 14.Laurie Williams and Robert Kessler, Pair Programming Illuminated ( NewYork, NY: Addison-Wesley, 2002 ), p. 120.Google Scholar
- 15.Ibid., p. 118.Google Scholar
- 16.Ibid., p. 119.Google Scholar
© Matt Stephens and Doug Rosenberg 2003