• Making it simple to write nicely readable code
• Emphasizing convention over configuration, so a little effort goes a long way
• Offering seamless mechanisms for interfacing with C libraries
• Having syntax, extension, and execution conventions that very often make coding the “right” way and the “quick” way the same thing
• Adopting object-oriented principles so completely that extremely powerful metaprogramming techniques become readily available
KeywordsMethod Call Will Emit Object Orientation Readable Code Abstraction Principle
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.