differentiate between alternative perspectives of value — the customer and the organisational views;
discuss the importance of value-in-use as a concept for effective planning;
understand the development of value chain theory and its application to strategic analysis.
KeywordsMigration Income Marketing Harness Monopoly
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Abell, D. F. (1980), Defining the Business: The Starting Point of Strategic Planning, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs.Google Scholar
- Ansoff, I. G. (1968), Corporate Strategy, McGraw Hill, New York.Google Scholar
- Bucklin, L. P. (1966), A Theory of Distribution Channel Structure, University of California, Berkeley.Google Scholar
- Burt, M., J. Harvey, R. Guthrie, A. Voyle, R. Islam and N. Tait (2000), (untitled), Financial Times, 26/27 February.Google Scholar
- Day, G. (1990), Market Driven Strategy, Free Press, New York.Google Scholar
- Slywotsky, A. J. (1996), Valve Migration, Free Press, New York.Google Scholar
- Tapscott, D. and Caston, A. (1993), Paradigm Shift, McGraw Hill, New York.Google Scholar
- Webster, F. (1994). Market Driven Management, Wiley, New York.Google Scholar