Physico-Chemical Characterization of Nanostructured As–Se–Ag Glassy Materials
Bulk glasses from the systems (AsSe)1—xAgx and (As2Se3)1—xAgx have been prepared by the melt-quenching technique. Basic physico-chemical characteristics like density, microhardness, and compactness have been investigated. The correlation between the composition and the properties of the AsSeAg glasses is established and comprehensively discussed.
Keywordschalcogenide glasses physico-chemical properties
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.M. Mitkova, M. Kozicki J. Non-Cryst. Solids 299–302, 1023 (2002).Google Scholar
- 3.K. Mietzsch and A.G. Fitzgerald, Appl. Surf. Sci. 162, 464 (2000).Google Scholar
- 6.S. Elliott (Ed.), Physics of Amorphous Materials, Pitman Press (Bath, 2000).Google Scholar
- 7.M. Thorpe J. Non-Cryst. Solids 57, 355 (1983).Google Scholar
- 9.A. Giridhar, S. Mahadevan, J. Non-Cryst. Sol. 134, 94 (1991).Google Scholar