Emf Cells with Mixtures of Strong Electrolytes and Liquid Junctions of the Type AY | AY + HY + BYz(B)
In all emf studies of this kind and in the determination of the concerning ionic molar conductivities, the mixtures of HClO4 + Cd(ClO4)2 + NaClO4 were used in solutions of the following compositions.
KeywordsSystematic Error Slope Function Ionic Medium Indicator Electrode Polynuclear Complex
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 2.Néher-Neumann E (1987) The liquid junction EMF. Dissertation. Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Stockholm.Google Scholar
- 4.Néher-Neumann E (1999) The liquid junction potential in potentiometric titrations. 6A. The calculation of potentials across liquid junctions of the type AY|AY + BYz(B) + HY + AyL for Cells where strong complexes are formed at [A+] = C M constant and – log10 [H+] ≤ 7. Acta Chem Scand 53: 557–574.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 6.Biedermann G, Douhéret G (1980) Studies of cells with transference. I. On the transport numbers in perchlorate and chloride media. Chemica Scripta 16:138–140.Google Scholar
- 7.Biedermann G, Douhéret G (1980) Studies of cells with transference. II. On the conductance of equimolar perchlorate and chloride solutions with variable hydrogen and alkali ion concentration. Chemica Scripta 16: 141–143.Google Scholar
- 10.Leden I (1943) Potentiometrisk undersökning av några kadmiumsalters komplexitet. Dissertation. Carl Blooms Boktryckeri, Lund.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2009