Social, Medical And Environmental Consequences Of Mining And Metallurgical Complex Activity In The Krivorozhsky Region And Decision Making
The analysis of the influence of technogenic factors from industrial activities of the enterprises of mining and metallurgical complex of Ukraine on the level of health of the Krivorozhsky region population is presented on the basis of performed hygienic and clinical and epidemiological studies. It is scientifically proved a social and economic efficiency of commissioning new technical solutions directed at an improvement of the environmental condition.
KeywordsTechnogenic factors environment population health status
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Karnaukh M.G., Lugovskoy S.P., Vyshchipan V.P., Gapon V.O. (2007) The Influence of Tech-nogenic Loading Components of Industrial Activity of Mining-and-Metallurgical Enterprises on the Population Health Status in the Krivorozhsky Region. KTU Bulletin, Volume B16, pp. 150–153 (in Ukrainian).Google Scholar
- 2.Serdyuk A.M., Kachinsky A.V., Chernichenko I.O., Buravlyov E.P. (2003) The Problem of Risk in Medical and Ecological Safety (the Survey of Literature). Journal of the Academy of Medical Science of Ukraine, Volume 9, No. 4, pp. 768–779 (in Ukrainian).Google Scholar
- 3.Gapon V.O. (2003). The Integrated Ecological-and-Hygienic Estimation of the Level of Technogenic and Chemical Pollution of Air and Land in the Metallurgical Region. Medical Perspectives. Dnepropetrovsk, Volume VIII, No. 2, pp. 124–126 (in Ukrainian).Google Scholar
- 4.Lapach S.N., Chubenko A.V., Babich P.N. (2000). The Statistical Methods in Medical and Biologic Researches with the Use of Excel. Kiev: Morion, 320p. (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 5.Population Health Indices and the Use of Resources for Health Protection in the Dnepropetrovsk Region in 2004–2005. (2006) Dnepropetrovsk, p. 96 (in Ukrainian).Google Scholar
- 6.Kundiyev Yu.I., Nagornaya A.M. (2006) Professional Health in Ukraine. The Epidemiological Analysis. Kiev: Avitsenna, 316p. (in Ukrainian).Google Scholar