KeywordsTumor Suppressor Gene Malignant Cancer Cell Hereditary Cancer Predisposition Syndrome Vital Operating System Carcinogenic Information
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Nature milestones in gene expression. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol, 2005. 6: S1–SxxGoogle Scholar
- Nature milestones cancer. Nat Rev Cancer, 2006: S1-Sxxx.Google Scholar
- Bickers, D.R. and D.R. Lowy, Carcinogenesis: a fifty-year historical perspective. J Invest Dermatol, 1989. 92(4 Suppl): 121S–131S.Google Scholar
- Garber, J.E. and K. Offit, Hereditary cancer predisposition syndromes. J Clin Oncol, 2005. 23(2): 276–92.Google Scholar
- Parsonnet, J., Microbes and Malignancy: Infection as a Cause of Human Cancers. 1999, London, UK: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- Reddy, e.p.s., a.m. curran, t., the oncogene handbook. 1998, Amsterdam: Elsevier.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2008