Seakeeping Performance Analysis by Nonlinear 2D+t Slender-Ship Theory
Part of the Iutam Bookseries book series (IUTAMBOOK, volume 8)
KeywordsHydrodynamic Force Ship Motion Free Surface Condition Response Amplitude Operator Draft Ratio
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.O. M. Faltinsen. Numerical solution of transient nonlinear free-surface motion outside or inside moving bodies. In 2nd International Conference on Numerical Ship Hydrodynamics, Berkeley, CA, 1977.Google Scholar
- 4.E. Fontaine and M. P. Tulin. On the prediction of nonlinear free-surface flows past slender hulls using 2d+t theory: The evolution of an idea. Ship Technology Research, 48:56–67, 2001.Google Scholar
- 5.D. Kring and P. D. Sclavounos. Numerical stability analysis for time-domain ship motion simulations. J Ship Res, 39:313–320, 1995.Google Scholar
- 7.J. Marzi and D. Hafermann. The ν-SHALLO User Guide, Rel. 1.1 Hamburg Ship Model Basin, Hamburg, 2002.Google Scholar
- 8.P. C. Sames, G. K. Kapsenberg, and P. Corrignan. Prediction of bow door loads in extrite wave conditions. In Design and operation for abnormally conditions, London, 2001. RINA.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2008