Continental Tholeiitic Flood Basalt Provinces
KeywordsStructural Geology Flood Basalt Flood Basalt Province Tholeiitic Flood Basalt
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Basaltic Volcanism Study Project 1981. Basaltic volcanism on the terrestrial planets. 30–107. New York: Pergamon PressGoogle Scholar
- Cox, K. G. 1980. A model for flood basalt volcanism. J. Petrol. 21, 629–50.Google Scholar
- Cox, K. G. & C. J. Hawkesworth 1985. Geochemical stratigraphy of the Deccan Traps at Mahabaleshwar, Western Ghats, India, with implications for open system magmatic processes. J. Petrol. 26, 355–77.Google Scholar
- Erlank, A. J. (ed.) 1984. Petrogenesis of the volcanic rocks of the Karoo province. Geol. Soc. South Africa Spec. Publ. 13, 395 pp.Google Scholar
- Leeman, W. P. & C. J. Hawkesworth 1986. Open magma systems: Trace element and isotopic constraints. J. Geophys. Res. 91, 5901–12.Google Scholar
- Thompson, R. N., M. A. Morrison, A. P. Dickin & G. L. Hendry 1983. Continental flood basalts … arachnids rule OK? In Continental basalts and mantle xenoliths, C. J. Hawkesworth & M. J. Norry (eds), Nantwich: Shiva. 158–85.Google Scholar
© Springer 2007