Assessment of Radiological Risks and Possible Ecological and Economic Damages From Large-Scale Natural and Man-Induced Catastrophes in Ecology-Hazard Regionscatastrophes in Ecology-Hazard Regions of Central Asia and the Caucasus
Here we present our new developed method for prediction/prevention of the large natural and man-induced catastrophes and eliminate their consequences with increasing of safety in natural and industrial aspects. Some most dangerous regions at the territories of above mentioned countries are under consideration and they are characterized: the mountain lands with the high seismic level; the largest rivers with the powerful hydroelectric stations, sizeable reservoirs and huge high dams; the man-induced high industrial activity, that increases probabilities for occurrence man-induced and natural catastrophes with irreversible huge radioactive, toxic and other hazard pollutions of large territories, Black, Caspian and Kara Seas and their water river's basins; high opportunity to perform deliberate attacks of terrorists with the using of explosives, that are able to cause man-induced catastrophes and stimulate natural calamities. The implementation of our approach will be promote the realization of concept of substantial development and decreasing of political stress for all countries, located at the continent.
Keywordsnatural and man-induced catastrophes risk assessment prediction/prevention pollution terrorism substantial development
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Valyaev A.N. and Yanushkevich. 2004, NATO Science Series II Detection of Bulk Explosives: Advanced Techniques against Terrorism (Mathematics, Physics and Chem-istry), 138, 175-183 and June 16-21, 2003, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Nether-lands. Proc. of NATO Advanced Research Workshop, St. Petersburg, Russia.Google Scholar
- 2.Stepanets O.V., Borisov A.M., Ligaev A.R., Vladimirov M.K., Valyaev A.N. Abstracts of 5th International Conference ‘Nuclear and Radiation Physics’, September 26-29, 2005, Almaty, Kazakhstan, 463-64.Google Scholar
- 3.Kazakov S.V., Utkin S.S., Linge I.I., Valyaev A.N., Abstracts of International Con-ference Radioactivity after Nuclear Explosions and Accidents, IV-20-IV-21, 2005, December 5-6, Moscow, Publ. House: St. Peterburg, GIDROMETIZDAT, 2005.Google Scholar
- 4.Valyaev A.N., Kazakov S.V., Petrov V.A., in Proc. of Intern. Symposium Complex Safety of Russia - Investigations, Management, Experience. May 26-7, 2004, Moscow, Publ. House: Informizdatcenter, 348-53.( in Russian)Google Scholar
- 5.Valyaev A.N., Kazakov S.V., Aitmatov I.T., Aitmatova D.T., in Proc. of Intern. Sym-posium Complex Safety of Russia - Investigations, Management, Experience. May 26-27, 2004, Moscow, Publ. Housse: Informizdatcenter, 53- 58.( in Russian)Google Scholar
- 6.Kazakov S.V. Valyaev A.N. Petrov V.A. in Proc. of International Russian-Kazakhstan Scientific - Applied Conference (October 5-6, Ust-Kamenogorsk, Kazakhstan) 2004, Part 1, 330-33.Google Scholar
- 7.Valyaev A.N., Kazakov S.V., Aitmatov I.T., Aitmatova D.T., in Proc. of International Russian-Kazakhstan Scientific - Applied Conference (October 5-6, Ust-Kamenogorsk, Kazakhstan) 2004, 3, 96-99.Google Scholar
- 8.Passell H.D., Barber D.S., Kadyrzhanov K.K., Solodukhin V.P., Chernykh E.E., Arutyunyan R.V., Valyaev A.N., Kadik A.A., Stepanets O.V., Alizade A.A., Guliev I.S., Mamedov R.F., Nadareishvili K.S., Chkhartishvili A.G., Tsitskishvili M.S., Chubaryan E.V., Gevorrgyan R.G., Pysykulyan K.A., Abstracts of 5th International Conference Nuclear and Radiation Physics, September 26-9, 2005, Almaty, Kazakhstan, pp. 487-89.Google Scholar
- 9.Tsitskishvili M.S., Kordzakhia G., Valyaev A.N., Kazakov S.V., Tsitskishvili N., Aitmatov I.T., Petrov V.A., Abstracts of 5th International Conference ‘Nuclear and Radiation Physics’, September 26-9, 2005, Almaty, Kazakhstan, 460-61.Google Scholar
- 10.Valyaev A.N., Kazakov S.V., Aitmatov I.T., Aitmatova D.T., in Proc. the First Intern. Conference Earth from Space- the Most effective Solutions Moscow, 2003. (1) http://www.transparentworld.ru/conference/presentations/operative.htmtyan_shyan_prs nt.zip (2) http://www.transparentworld.ru/conference/presentations/operative.htm.
- 11.Valyaev A.N., Kazakov S.V., Stepanets O.V., Malyshkov Yu.P., Solodukhin V.P., Ait-matov I.T., Aitmatova D.I., in Proc. the Second Intern. Conference Earth from Space-the Most Effective Solutions Section Space Monitoring in Problems of Management of Territories, Moscow, 2005 http://www.transparentworld.ru/conference/2005/the-sis.pdf .
- 12.Valyaev, A.N., Kazakov, S.V., Shamaeva, A.A., Passell, H.D., Solodukhin, V.P., Stepa-nets, O.V., Aleksanyan, G.M. Development of Monitoring System for Studying Radionu-clide and Chemical Contamination Level in Transboundary River Basins of Caspian and Kara Seas on the Territories of Russia and Kazakhstan, The book of abstracts of Interna-tional workshop ISTC ‘Distant Transfer of Radionuclides in Mountainous Regions’, Tbi-lisi, Georgia, 6-10 November, 2006, 53-4.Google Scholar
- 13.Valyaev A.N., Kazakov S.V., Shamaeva A.A., Passell H.D., Solodukhin V.P., Stepa-nets O.V., Aleksanyan G.M., Petrov V.A., Chkhartishvili M.S., Aitmatova D.I., Mame-dov R.F., Assessment of Radiological Risks and Possible Ecoligical and Economic Damages from Large-sale Natural and Man-induced Catastrophes in Ecology-Hazard Regions of Central Asia and the Caucasus, The book of abstracts of International work-shop ISTC Distant Transfer of Radionuclides in Mountainous Regions, Tbilisi, Georgia, 6-10 November, 2006, 45-6.Google Scholar