Part of the Signals and Communication Technology book series (SCT)
KeywordsAdditive White Gaussian Noise Impulsive Noise OFDM System Interference Mitigation WiMax System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.802.11-a IEEE Standard, Sept. 1999, Part 11: Wireless LAN medium access control and physical layer specifications: High speed physical layer in the 5 GHz.Google Scholar
- 2.R.A. Scholtz et al., “UWB Radio development challenges,” IEEE MilCom, 2000, pp. 620–625.Google Scholar
- 3.J.R. Foerster, “Interference modelling of pulse-based UWB waveforms on narrowband systems,” IEEE Vehicu, Technol. Conf., VTC-Spring 2002, pp. 1931–1935.Google Scholar
- 5.802.16-2004 IEEE standard for local metropolitan area networks, Part 16: Air interface for fixed broadband wireless access systems.Google Scholar
- 6.K. Sarfaraz et al., “Performance of Wi-Max receiver in presence of DS-UWB system,” IEE Elect. Letters, vol. 41, no. 25, 8 December 2005.Google Scholar
- 7.S. Ghassemzadeh and V. Tarokh, “UWB Interference issues,” June 2003, online: www.deas.harvard.edu/hbbcl/IMS_2003_int.pdf
- 8.T. Ikegami and K. Ohno, “Interference mitigation study for UWB radio”, Proc. of the 14th IEEE International Symposium on Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio (PIMRC), pp. 583–587, October 2003.Google Scholar
- 9.K. Ohno, T. Ikebe and T. Ikegami, “A proposal for an interference mitigation technique facilitating the coexistence of bi-phase UWB and other wideband systems,” Proc. Internal Workshop on Ultra Wideband Systems Joint with Conference on Ultra Wideband Systems and Technologies (Joint UWBST & IWUWBS 2004), WA2-5, 2004.Google Scholar
- 11.H. Nikookar and D. Nathoeni, “Performance evaluation of OFDM transmission over impulsive noisy channels,” IEEE PIMRC Conference 2002, pp. 550–554.Google Scholar
- 12.S. Vaseghi, “Advanced Digital signal Processing and Noise Reduction” 2nd edition, John Wiley and sons NY, 2000.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2009