An Attempt to Identify Hill’s Yield Criterion Parameters Using Strain Field Measured by Dic Technique
The identification of material parameters is very important in order to achieve more realistic prediction of the material behaviour by numerical simulations. An alternative method consists in the exploitation of the strain field measured on a non standard specimen. We have shown in previous studies the improvement brought by the exploitation of the strain field to the quality of the identification of the hardening material parameters [1,2]. The aim of this work is to improve the identification of Hill’s yield criterion parameters using full-field measurements of strain, force-displacement and r-α curves.
- 1.Haddadi, H., Belhabib, S., Gaspérini, M., Vacher, P., In Photomechanics 2006, Edited by M. Grédiac and J. Huntley, Clermont Ferrand-France, 2006.Google Scholar
- 2.Haddadi, H., Belhabib, S., Gaspérini, M., In Proc. 8 th European Mechanics of Materials Conference, Edited by O. Allix, Y. Berthaud, F. Hild and G. Maier, Cachan-France, 2005.Google Scholar
- 3.Haddadi, H., Bouvier, S., Levée, P., J. Phys. IV, vol. 11, 329–337, 2001.Google Scholar
- 5.Menezes., L. F., PhD thesis, University of Coimbra-University Paris 13, 1994.Google Scholar
- 6.Vacher, P., Dumoulin, S., Morestin, F., Mguil-Touchal, S., In Proc. Instn. Mech. Engrs., 213 Part C ImechE, 811–817, 1999.Google Scholar