Genetic Resources, Genetic Democracy and Genetic Equity
Part of the International Library Of Ethics, Law, And The New Medicine book series (LIME, volume 37)
KeywordsGenetic Resource Human Genome Project Genetic Inheritance Genetic Enhancement Human Artefact
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bergson, Henri. Creative Evolution, authorized translationby Arthur Mitchell (London: Macmillan and Co. Limited, 1911).Google Scholar
- Keller, Evelyn Fox. ‘Nature, Nurture, and the Human GenomeProject’, in The Code of Codes: Scientific and Social Issuesin the Human Genome Project, edited by Daniel J. Kevles and Leroy Hood (Cambridge, Massachusetts; London, England: Harvard University Press, 1992).Google Scholar
- Kevles, Daniel J. In the Name of Eugenics: Genetics and theUses of Human Heredity (Cambridge, MA and London: HarvardUniversity Press, 1995).Google Scholar
- Kleiner, Kurt. ‘US Urges Routine Genetic Testing’, New Scientist, (26 April 1997).Google Scholar
- Lee, Keekok. ‘Homo faber: The Ontological Category of Modernity’,in Contemporary Political Studies, Vol. 1, edited by IainHampsher-Monk and Jeremy Stanyer (Belfast: Political Studies Association of the United Kingdom, 1996).Google Scholar
- Lee, Keekok. The Natural and the Artefactual: The Implications of DeepScience and Deep Technology for Environmental Philosophy (Lanham:Lexington Books/Rowman and Littlefield, 1999).Google Scholar
- Lee, Keekok. ‘The Taj Mahal and the Spider’s Web’ in Ethics of theBuilt Environment, edited by Warwick Fox. (London: Routledge,2000).Google Scholar
- Lee, Keekok. Philosophy and Revolutions in Genetics: Deep Science andDeep Technology. 2nd Edition. (Basingstoke: Palgrave, 2005).Google Scholar
- Mega, Marcello. ‘Two Homosexual Men Raise Surrogate Baby Daughter’The Sunday Times, (1 September 1996).Google Scholar
- Sinsheimer, Robert. ‘The Prospect of Designed Genetic Change’,Engineering and Science, 32(1969) 8–13.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2008