Part of the Higher education dynamics book series (HEDY, volume 21)
Influence of diversified employment on the initial career of higher education graduates
KeywordsHuman Resource Development Temporary Employment Competency Development Employment Experience Diversify Experience
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Klomp, L., Meinen, G., Meurink, A. and Rossingh, M. (2002): Knowledge-based economy 2001- R&D and innovation in the Netherlands, Voorburg/Heerlen: Statistics Netherlands, pp. 5-–6.Google Scholar
- OECD (2002): Chapter 3. Taking a Measure of Temporary Employment: Employment Outlook, Paris, p. 138.Google Scholar
- Ogura, K. (2001): Ousyu ni okeru Work Shearing no Genjyo -France, German, The Netherlands wo Chushin-ni (The present condition of work-sharing in Europe -France, German and The Netherlands): JIL Rodo-seisaku Report, Tokyo, pp. 32-–33. (in Japanese).Google Scholar
- Monbu-kagaku-syo: Gakko Kihon Chosa (Basic School Statistics), Tokyo, each year. (in Japanese).Google Scholar
- Rodo-syo Shokugyo-antei-kyoku: Ministry of Labor Minkan-kyouiku-kunnrenn-zittai Chosa Hokokusyo (Survey of Education and Training in Private Enterprise), Tokyo, each year. (in Japanese).Google Scholar
© Springer 2007