CPC MORPHING Technique (CMORPH)
Part of the Advances In Global Change Research book series (AGLO, volume 28)
KeywordsTropical Rainfall Measure Mission Rain Rate Passive Microwave Precipitation Estimate Climate Prediction Center
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Dills, P. N. and S. B. Smith, 1992: Comparison of profiler and satellite cloud tracked winds. Prepr. 6th Conf. Satellite Meteor. and Ocean., 5-10 January, Atlanta, GA, Amer. Meteor. Soc., 155-158.Google Scholar
- Ebert, E. E., 2002: Verifying satellite precipitation estimates for weather and hydrological applications. Proc. 1st Int. Precipitation Working Group (IPWG) Workshop, Madrid, Spain, 23-27 September 2002.Google Scholar
- Ferraro, R. R., 1997: SSM/I derived global rainfall estimates for climatological applications. J. Geophys Res., 102, 16,715-16,735.Google Scholar
- Herman, L. D., 1992: Obtaining cloud motion vectors from polar orbiting satellites. Prepr. 6th Conf. Satellite Meteor. and Ocean., 5-10 January, Atlanta, GA, Amer. Meteor. Soc., 110-113.Google Scholar
- Higgins, R. W., W. Shi, E. Yarosh, and R. Joyce, 2000: Improved United States precipitation quality control system and analysis. http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/research_papers/ncep_cpc_atlas/7/index.html
- Smith, E. and D. Phillips, 1972: Measurements from satellite platforms, Annual Satellite Report No. NASS-11542, 1971-72, SSEC, University of Wisconsin, 1-53.Google Scholar
- Vicente, G. A., J. C. Davenport, and R. Scofield, 1999: The role of orographic and parallax corrections on real time high resolution satellite rainfall estimation. Proc. 1999 EUMETSAT Meteorological Satellite Data Users’ Conference, 6-10 September 1999, Copenhagen, Denmark, 161-168.Google Scholar
© Springer 2007