KeywordsHerpes Zoster Case Definition Cryptococcal Meningitis Cytomegalovirus Retinitis Oropharyngeal Candidiasis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 1993, Revised classification system for HIV infection and expanded surveillance case definition for AIDS among adolescents and adults. Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 41(RR-17): 1–19.Google Scholar
- National Aids Control Organisation (NACO), Training manual for doctors. New Delhi: NACO.Google Scholar
- Simmonds P. and Peutherer J.F., 2006, Retroviruses. In: Medical microbiology (D. Greenwood, R.C.B. Slack, and J.F. Peutherer, eds.), 16th edn. New Delhi: Elsevier, pp 527–538.Google Scholar
- WHO, 1986, Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS). Wkly Epidemiol Rec 61: 69–73.Google Scholar
- WHO, 1994, WHO case definitions for AIDS surveillance in adults and adolescents. Wkly Epidemiol Rec 69(37): 273–275.Google Scholar
© Springer 2007