Part of the UNESCO-UNEVOC Book Series Technical and Vocational Education and Training: Issues, Concerns and Prospects book series (TVET, volume 7)
The Professional Situation and Training of Vocational Teachers in Denmark
KeywordsTeacher Training Nordic Country Teacher Training Program Vocational College Vocational Teacher
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cort, P., Madsen, A.G. (2003), Portrait of the Danish VET system – an inside perspective DEL, June 2003.Google Scholar
- Cort, P. et al, (2003), The Danish FoU Program. Innovation and Development of the Danish VET System – A case of good practice, DEL, March 2003.Google Scholar
- DEL, Studieordning for Pædagogikum, DEL, 2002.Google Scholar
- Harrebye, J., Gottlieb, S., Nielsen, S.P. (1999), CEDEFOP Monograph: Teachers and trainers in vocational education and training – the case of Denmark, Cedefop.Google Scholar
- Nielsen, S.P., Cort, P. (2002), Vocational education and training in Denmark, Cedefop.Google Scholar
- Nielsen, S.P. (1996), Pedagogical innovation in Danish vocational education and training. In: Vocational Training No. 7, European Journal, Cedefop.Google Scholar
- Nielsen, S.P. (1999), New Structure of the Danish Vocational Education and Training System, Danish Ministry of Education.Google Scholar
- Vocational Education and Training of Tomorrow, Volume 2, Documentation of the Symposium and Award Ceremony, Carl Bertelsmann Prize 1999, 1999.Google Scholar
© Springer 2007