DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF VARIOUS WEB-BASED COURSES WHICH INVOLVE A DIDACTIC TECHNIQUE
The Instituto Tecnologico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM or Tec de Monterrey) is an educational institution with the goal of contributing to the development of the country and its society. In order to accomplish this, every ten years the ITESM gives an opinion poll to various companies, the ITESM graduates, the alumni employers, and the professors. Considering the national and international context, the employment situation in the country, the international education tendencies, and the most recent technological advances, the ITESM System establishes its mission.
KeywordsInstructional Design Collaborative Learn Campus Level Academic Staff Education Committee
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Icaza, J. I., Heredia, Y., & Borch, O. E. M. (2004). Project oriented immersion learning. Building Online Digital Products for a Cyberspace Publishing House. Tecnológico de Monterrey and Aalborg University. http://www.control.auc.dk/preprint/4728.pdf, retrieved November 10, 2004.Google Scholar
- ITESM. (1999). El modelo educativo del Tec de Monterrey. http://www.sistema.itesm.mx/ va/dide/modelo/home.htm, retrieved November 10, 2004.Google Scholar
- Johnson, D., Johnson, R., & Holubec, E. J. (1993). Circles of learning. Cooperation in the classroom (4th ed.). Edina, MN, USA.Google Scholar
- Leenders, M. R., Mauffette-Leenders, A., & Erskine, J. A. (2001). Writing Cases (4th ed.). Ivey School of Business Administration, The University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario.Google Scholar
- Martin Perez, M. (2002). El modelo educativo del Tecnológico de Monterrey. Tec de Monterrey, Monterrey, Mexico.Google Scholar
- Torp, L., & Sage, S. (1998). Problems as Possibilities: Problem-based Learning for K-12 Education. Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development, Alexandria, VA.Google Scholar