Involvement of Labour-Market Partners in TVET in the Russian Federation
The present chapter is based on a number of independent surveys and reports of international projects implemented in the Russian Federation (henceforth Russia) in the field of VET, as well as the author’s personal experience. To date, no analysis of the problems mentioned in the title has been performed in Russia.
KeywordsLabour Market Social Dialogue Social Partnership Restaurant Owner Occupational Standard
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Analytical Centre ‘Expert’. 2005a. Curricula and education and training technologies of Russian corporations. Moscow.Google Scholar
- Analytical Centre ‘Expert’. 2005b. Universities and employers on graduates and reform of education. Moscow.Google Scholar
- European Commission. 2005a. Final report of the TACIS IBPP project ‘Adult Education’. Brussels.Google Scholar
- European Commission. 2005b. Final report of the TACIS IBPP project ‘Social dialogue in VET’. Brussels.Google Scholar
- European Commission. 2005c. Recommendations of Delphi II project ‘Development of education links and initiatives in VET and higher education’. Brussels.Google Scholar
- Komarovsky, V.; Blasum, E. 2005. The role of Russian employers in promoting social dialogue. Moscow: Analytical Centre for Developing Social Partnership.Google Scholar
- Lomonosov Moscow State University. 2002. Modernisation of Russian education. Moscow: Lomonosov Moscow State University, Higher School of Economics.Google Scholar
- National Observatory for Professional Education. 2004. VET update: stocktaking report. Moscow.Google Scholar
- State Statistics Committee. 2005. Labour market data, 2000-2005. Moscow: Official Publications.Google Scholar