Part of the Analecta Husserliana book series (ANHU, volume 94)
The Theory of the Passions in the Sermons of Antônio Vieira S.J. (1608–1697): A Phenomenological Reading
KeywordsPolitical Theology Human Love True Love Absolute Life Essential Description
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Feuerbach, L., Selected Philosophical Works, 2 vols. Moscow, 1955.Google Scholar
- Husserl, E., Ideas pretaining to a Pure Phenomenology and to a Phenomenological Philosophy, V. I. Moscow: The House of Intellectual Book, 1999.Google Scholar
- Husserl, E., Logical Investigations, Cartesian Meditations, The Crisis of European Sciences and a Transcendental Phenomenology, The Crisis of the European Mankind and Philosophy, Philosophy as a Strict Science. Minsk: Harvest, Moscow: ACT, 2000.Google Scholar
- Kant, I, Works, in 6 volumes. Moscow, 1963–1966.Google Scholar
- Nietzshe, F., Selected Works, 2 vols. Moscow: Sirin, 1990.Google Scholar
- Nietzshe, F., Selected Works, 3 vols. Moscow: “ REFL/book”, 1994.Google Scholar
© Springer 2007