Defeat of Aging - Utopia or Foreseeable Scientific Reality
KeywordsLife Extension Escape Velocity Mitochondrial Mutation Stem Cell Pool Intracellular Aggregate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Schriner S. E., Linford N. J., Martin G. M., Treuting P., Ogburn C. E., Emond M., Coskun P. E., Ladiges W., Wolf N., Van Remmen H., Wallace D. C., Rabinovitch P. S. (2005). Extension of murine life span by overexpression of catalase targeted to mitochondria. Science; 308: 1909-1911.CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- 6.de Grey A. D. N. J. (2003) An engineer’s approach to the development of real anti-aging medicine. Science of Aging Knowledge Environment vp1.Google Scholar
- 7.de Grey A. D. N. J. (2004) Escape velocity: why the prospect of extreme human life extension matters now. PLoS Biology; 2: 7 23-726.Google Scholar
- 8.Felmer R. N., Clark J. A. (2004) The gene suicide system Ntr/CB1954 causes ablation of differentiated 3T3L1 adipocytes by apoptosis. Biology Research; 37: 449-460.Google Scholar
- 11.Broderick D. (2000) The Last Mortal Generation: How science will alter our lives in the 21st century. New Holland Publishers, London.Google Scholar
© Springer 2006