Part of the NATO Security through Science Series book series
COSMIC EVOLUTION AS “SUPERFLUID” MOTION IN GR
A set of arguments in favor of the concept of “superfluidity” of the cosmic evolution is discussed in the context of the topical problems of modern cosmology.
KeywordsConformal Time Modern Cosmology Cosmic Evolution Homogeneous Approximation Bogoliubov Laboratory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Barbashov, B.M., Pervushin, V.N., Zakharov, A.F., Zinchuk, V.A., Quantum Gravity as Theory of Superfluidity; gr-qc/0509006.Google Scholar
- Bogoliubov, N.N. (1947) On the Theory of Superfluidity, J. Phys. (USSR) 11, 23–32.Google Scholar
- Landau, L.D. (1941) Theory of Superfluid Helium II, ZhETF 11, 592–611 (in Russian); J. Phys. USSR, 5, 71–90; Theory of the Super.uidity of Helium II, PR 60, 356–358.Google Scholar
- Pervushin, V. and Zinchuk, V. (2005) Quantum Cosmological Origin of Universes, qr-qc/0504123.Google Scholar
- Wheeler, J.A. (1968) Superspace and the nature of quantum geometrodynamics, in Batelle Recontres: 1967 Lectures in Mathematics and Physics, edited by C. DeWitt and J.A. Wheeler, New York, 1968, 242–307.Google Scholar
- Zakharov, A.F., Zinchuk, V.A., and Pervushin, V.N. (2006), Tetrad Formalism and Frames of References in General Relativity Physics of Particles and Nuclei 37, to be published.Google Scholar
© Springer 2006