Issues of environmental variability in inverse problems in ocean
KeywordsInverse Problem Acoustic Data Littoral Area Simulated Time Series Impulsive Source
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.See papers in special Issue on Geo-acoustic Inversion in Range-Dependent Ocean Waveguides, IEEE J. Oceanic Eng. 28, (2003).Google Scholar
- 5.Hovcm J. and Knobles D. P. A range-dependent propagation model based on a combination or ray theory and plane-wave reflection coefficients. J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 112 , 2393 (2002).Google Scholar
- 8.Knobles D. P., S. A., Koch R. A. Udagawa , Integral equation coupled mode approach applied to internal wave problems. J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 9 , 149-167 (2001).Google Scholar
- 10.Knobles D. P., Scattering in a 3-D wedge with a rough bottom boundary. J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 114, 2429 (2003).Google Scholar
- 11.Frisk G. V., Ocean and Seabed Acoustics: A Theory of Wave Propagation (Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1994).Google Scholar
© Springer 2006