KeywordsUrban Forest Community Forestry Public Park Tree Resource Street Tree
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Anonymous, 1977, An analysis of tree ordinances: The example of New Jersey, J. Arbor. 231:191–197.Google Scholar
- Bomenblit, A., Burns, K., D’Errico, M., Ferraro, M., Kanefsky, M., and Schwerd, L., 2002, A Guide for Writing Tree Ordinances in New Jersey, NJ Forest Service, Trenton, NJ.Google Scholar
- Borough of Paramus, 1992, An Ordinance to Regulate Planning, Control, Protection and Improvement of Tree-No. St-1, Board of Shade Tree and Park Commissioners, Borough of Paramus, NJ.Google Scholar
- Fazio, J., 1993, Tree City Bulletin No. 9, How to Write a Municipal Tree Ordinance, The National Arbor Day Foundation, Nebraska City, NE.Google Scholar
- Garcia, G., 1991, Why and how to adopt a tree preservation ordinance, New Jersey Municipalities Mag. 16:116–119.Google Scholar
- Grey, G., 1993, A Handbook for Tree Board Members, The National Arbor Day Foundation, Nebraska City, NE.Google Scholar
- Hunt, R., Adam, D., Roettgeting, B., and Koehler, C., 1982, Guidelines for Developing Ordinance in Urban Forest, Cooperative Extension University of California, Davis, CA.Google Scholar
- Johnson, C. W., Baker, F. A., and Johnson, W. S., 1988, Urban and Community Forestry: A Guide for Interior Western US, USDA Forest Service, Salt Lake City, UT.Google Scholar
- Mirelli, J., 1991, South Brunswick’s strategy: A stronger tree ordinance, New Jersey Municipalities Mag. 16:125–127.Google Scholar
- NJ Forest Service, 1991, A Model Ordinance for Municipalities, Concerning the Removal, Protection, Planting of Trees during and after Construction, NJ Forest Service, Trenton, NJ.Google Scholar
- NJ Forest Service, 2004, Tree City USA Program Guidelines, NJ Forest Service, Trenton, NJ.Google Scholar
- Sheay, R. 1992, Bureau of Forest Management Field Manual, NJ Forest Service, Trenton, NJ.Google Scholar
© Springer 2007