Part of the Animal Welfare book series (AWNS, volume 3)
Disease And Welfare
KeywordsRespiratory Virus Feline Immunodeficiency Virus Inanimate Object Rescue Facility Tolfenamic Acid
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Buonavoglia, C., Marsilio, F., Tempesta, M., Buonavoglia, D., Tiscar, P.G., Cavalli, A. and Compagnucci, M. (1993) Use of a feline panleukopenia modified live virus vaccine in cats in the primary-stage of feline immunodeficiency virus infection. Zentralblatt fur Veterinarmedizin, Reihe B. 40, 343-346.Google Scholar
- Dohoo, S.E. and Dohoo, I.R. (1996) Postoperative use of analgesics in dogs and cats by Canadian veterinarians. Canadian Veterinary J. 37, 546-551.Google Scholar
- Greene, C.G. (1998) Infectious diseases of the dog and cat. W.B. Saunders, Philadelphia, pp. 737-744.Google Scholar
- Jarrett, O., Pacitti, A.M., Hosie, M.J. and Reid, G. (1991) Comparison of diagnostic methods for feline leukemia virus and feline immunodeficiency virus. J. American Veterinary Medical Association 199, 1362-1364.Google Scholar
- Levy, J., Richards, J., Edwards, D., Elston, T., Hartmann, K., Rodan, I., Thayer, V., Tompkins, M. and Wolf, A. (2001) 2000 Report of the American Association of Feline Practitioners and the Academy of Feline Medicine Advisory Panel on Feline Vaccines. J. Feline Medicine and Surgery 3, 3-10.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Schulz, R.D. and Conklin, S. (1998) The immune system and vaccines. Compendium of Continuing Education 20, 5-18.Google Scholar
© Springer 2007