System Level Modelling and Refinement with EventB
Event B aims at providing a way to model Systems  that they are made of many parts interacting with a highly evolving (and sometimes hostile) environment. They also quite often involve several concurrent executing agents. They require a high degree of correctness. Finally, most of them are the result of a construction process which is spread over several years and which requires a large and talented team of engineers and technicians.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Abrial, J.R: Discrete System Models (2003)Google Scholar
- 2.Abrial J.R: Guidelines to Formal System Studies (2000)Google Scholar
- 3.Abrial J.R: Event Model Decomposition (2002)Google Scholar
- 4.Abrial J.R, Cansell D., Lafitte G.: High Order Mathematics in B (2002)Google Scholar
- 5.Lecomte T.: Event B Reference Manual (2001)Google Scholar
- 6.Lecomte T.: Evt2b User Manual (2001)Google Scholar