Part of the The Stateman’s Yearbook book series (SYBK)
The Portuguese were dominantfrom the late 19th century. Angola remained a Portuguese colony until 11 June 1951, when it became an Overseas Province of Portugal.
KeywordsDioxide Maize Manganese Income Petrol
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Black, Richard, Angola. [Bibliography] ABC-Clio, Oxford and Santa Barbara (CA), 1992Google Scholar
- Brittain, Victoria, Death of Dignity: Angola’s Civil War. Pluto, London, 1999Google Scholar
- Hodges, Tony, Angola: Anatomy of an Oil State. Indiana Univ. Press, 2004Google Scholar
- James, W.M., Political History of the War in Angola. New York, 1991Google Scholar
- National Statistical Offic: Instituto Nacional de Estatistica, Luanda.Google Scholar
© Palgrave Macmillan, a division of Macmillan Publishers Limited 2007