KeywordsYoung People Personal Identity Young People Today Youth Mobility Vocational Nature
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
References and Further Reading
- Erikson, E. H. (1968). Identity, youth and crises. New York: Norton.Google Scholar
- Gergen, K. J. (1991). The saturated self: Dilemmas of identity in contemporary life. New York: Basic Books.Google Scholar
- Giddens, A. (1990). The consequences of modernity. Stanford, CA: Stanford University Press.Google Scholar
- Giddens, A. (1991). Modernity and self-identity. Cambridge: Polity Press.Google Scholar
- Illeris, K. (2002). The three dimensions of learning. Copenhagen: Roskilde University Press.Google Scholar
- Katznelson, N., Illeris, K., & Simonsen, B. (2000). Working identities and inner logics in motion. In European Commission, Targetes Socio-Economic Research: Balancing Competencies: Enhancing the participation of young adult in economic and social processes (pp. 63–86). Brussels: European Commission.Google Scholar
- Shotter, J. (1993). Cultural politics of everyday life. Buckingham, UK: Open University Press.Google Scholar
- Simonsen, B. (2000). New young people, new forms of consciousness, new educational methods. In K. Illeris (Ed.), Adult education in the perspective of the learners (pp. 137–156). Copenhagen: Roskilde University Press.Google Scholar
- Ulriksen, L. (2001). Expectations of university studies. Students, teachers and institution. Paper presented at the Annual Meeting of the Society for Research into Higher Education. Cambridge, UK.Google Scholar
- Usher, R. (2000). Impossible identities, unstable boundaries: Managing experience differently. In K. Illeris (Ed.), Adult education in the perspective of the learners (pp. 178–198). Copenhagen: Roskilde University Press.Google Scholar
- Ziehe, T., & Stubenrauch, H. (1982). Plädoyer für ungewöhnliches Lernen. [Plea for unusual learning]. Reinbek: Rowohlt.Google Scholar
© Palgrave Macmillan, a division of Macmillan Publishers Limited 2005