Part of the The Statesman’s Yearbook book series (SYBK)
KeywordsPrime Minister Debt Relief Parliamentary Election Prove Reserve Democratic Movement
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Araia, G., Ethiopia: the Political Economy of Transition. 1995Google Scholar
- Bigsten, Arne, Shimeles, Adebe and Kebede, Bereket, (eds.) Poverty, Income Distribution and Labour Markets in Ethiopia. 2005Google Scholar
- Crummey, Donald, Land and Society in the Christian Kingdom of Ethiopia: From the Thirteenth to the Twentieth Century. 2000Google Scholar
- Marcus, H. G., A History of Ethiopia. 1994Google Scholar
- Negash, Tekeste and Tronvoll, Kjetil, Brothers at War: Making Sense of the Eritrean-Ethiopian War. 2001Google Scholar
- Pankhurst, Richard, The Ethiopians. 1999Google Scholar
- Woodward, Peter, The Horn of Africa: Politics and International Relations. 2002Google Scholar
- National Statistical Office: Central Statistical Office, Addis Ababa.Google Scholar
- Website: http://www.csa.gov.et
© The Editor(s) 2015