Part of the The Statesman’s Yearbook book series (SYBK)
KeywordsPrime Minister Faroe Island Home Rule Communication Road Mobile Phone Subscriber
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Statistical Information: Danmarks Statistik was founded in 1849 and reorganized in 1966 as an independent institution; it is administratively placed under the Minister of Economic Affairs and the Interior. Its main publications are: Statistisk Årbog (Statistical Yearbook). From 1896: Statistiske Efterretninger (Statistical News). Konjunkturstatistik (Main indicators); Statistisk Tiårsoversigt (Statistical Ten-Year Review).Google Scholar
- Kongelig Dansk Hof og Statskalender. AnnualGoogle Scholar
- Jespersen, Knud J. V., A History of Denmark. 2nd ed. 2011Google Scholar
- National library: Det kongelige Bibliotek, POB 2149, DK-1016 Copenhagen K. Director: Erland Kolding Nielsen.Google Scholar
- National Statistical Office: Statistics Denmark, Sejrøgade 11, DK-2100 Copenhagen Ø. Director General: Jørgen Elmeskov.Google Scholar
- Website: http://www.dst.dk
© The Editor(s) 2015