- 30 Downloads
a good story.
a story that is better than their competitors’
a story that is better than their competitors’ and also true
a story, better than their competitors’, that is true and also in the public interest
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Notes and References
- 1.Quoted in Nicholas Coleridge’s Paper Tigers Heinemann, 1993.Google Scholar
- 2.IPR Student Group’s ‘Meet the Press’ event, reported in Public Relations January 1994.Google Scholar
- 3.Survey by Grice West, reported in Public Relations January 1994.Google Scholar
- 6.Adrian Berkeley, LLB, FRSA, in The 1994 Directory of Professional Photography, British Institute of Professional Photography, 1994.Google Scholar
- 11.Frank Jefkins, Press Relations Practice Intertext, 1968.Google Scholar
- 18.Fred Plester, Bedfordshire on Sunday Editor of the Year 1987 and 1988.Google Scholar