Planning for the Longer Term
One of the skills which the owner of a small business often has, as we have seen is opportunism. The Penguin English Dictionary (1986) describes this as: ‘the taking advantage of opportunities or circumstances’, but goes on: ‘with little regard for principles or circumstances’.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- H. I. Ansoff, Corporate Strategy (Pelican, 1965).Google Scholar
- Brion, Corporate Marketing Planning (Wiley, 1967).Google Scholar
- Abell and Hammond, Strategic Marketing Planning, (Prentice-Hall, 1979).Google Scholar
- Luck and Ferrell, Marketing Strategy and Planning (Prentice-Hall, 1979).Google Scholar
- Weitz B. and Wensley R., Strategic Marketing (Kent, 1984).Google Scholar
- Channon, Bank Strategic Management and Marketing (Wiley, 1986).Google Scholar