But it is not only a more equal distribution of political influence that socialists have demanded. They have been even more concerned to secure greater equality in economic power.
KeywordsPension Fund Socialist Economy Economic Power Supervisory Board Management Board
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.See Jacques Elliot, Changing Culture of a Factory (London, 1951)Google Scholar
- Jacques Elliot, Glacier Project Papers (London, 1965)Google Scholar
- W. Brown, Exploration in Management (London, 1960 ).Google Scholar
- 3.For a study of this partnership see A. Flanders and others, Experiment in Industrial Democracy (London, 1968 )Google Scholar
- J. Spedan Lewis, Partnership for All (London, 1948) and Fairer Shares (London, 1954 ).Google Scholar
- 4.For a description of this system see F. Singleton and A. Topham, Workers’ Control in Yugoslavia (Fabian Society, 1963 ).Google Scholar
- 5.For consideration of some of these problems see H. A. Clegg, A New Approach to Industrial Democracy (London, 1963 ).Google Scholar
© Evan Luard 1979