Forming a Limited Company
- 13 Downloads
In this chapter we initially explain why the limited company is such a popular organisation and the steps that have to be taken to convert a business into a company. There then follows an examination of how to attract the financial support of a larger section of the community and finally we consider the different forms in which this support could be given.
KeywordsCapital Market Stock Exchange Private Company Limited Company Public Issue
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Norman Macrae, The London Capital Market, 2nd ed. (Staples Press 1957).Google Scholar
- Margot Naylor, Your Money (Barrie & Rockcliffe 1966) ch. 26.Google Scholar
- F. W. Paish, Business Finance (Pitman 1965) chs 7, 8.Google Scholar
- Radcliffe Report, Cmnd 827 (H.M.S.O. 1959). Parts of chs iv and xi.Google Scholar
- Barclays Bank Ltd, A Simple Guide to Company Formation.Google Scholar
- The Charterhouse Group Ltd, Going Public.Google Scholar
- There are also various free publications produced by officials of the Stock Exchange, London.Google Scholar